- These Website Terms and Conditions were created to provide you with information about our services. Please ensure that you review all of the following sections of our Website Terms and Conditions carefully before using our Website. Your use of and access to any page or part of our Website indicates that you agree to comply with and be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
- 2. We reserve the right, at our sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove all or parts of these terms at any time without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately; therefore, please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site will mean you accept those changes.
- 3. Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, trademarks, logos, images, sound, software and other materials on this Website are owned by SAILING CRUISES CHANIA.
You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases, for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site without our prior express written consent.
- Site Usage
The User promises not to use this site for:
- a) Causing damage to third parties.
- b) Misleading anybody as of the origin of the content of this site, damaging in any way the reputation of our brand, endangering the security of this network, preventing any visitor from accessing this website, or any service hosted in our network.
- c) Installing and promoting, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or spam, repetitive message or any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as installing and promoting advertisements without our prior express written consent.
- e) Submitting or contributing any content that is abusive, threatening, obscene, untrue, shocking or offensive.
In any case of illegal or contrary to the present Terms use of this site, visitors will be held responsible for any positive and consequential damages.
You may not use the Site in any improper or unlawful manner or in breach of any legislation or licence that applies to you or in any way that is fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
You agree that when using the Site you will not:
- Mislead anybody as of the origin of the content of this site, damage in any way the reputation of our brand, endangering the security of this network, and prevent any visitor from accessing this website, or any service hosted in our network.
- upload files that contain software or other material which are the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party or which are protected by rights of privacy or publicity of any third party without having received all necessary consents.
- Install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or spam, repetitive message or any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as install and promote advertisements without our prior express written consent
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other computer code, files, software or programs that may interfere with, damage, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Limitation of Liability
We use our best endeavors to make this site secure. However, because of the nature of the internet, we do not warrant that this site, the server that makes it available or any of our services supplied through this site, will be free of errors, viruses or defects. Your access and use of this site is subject to factors beyond our control. We do not warrant that this site will meet your requirements or that the service will be uninterrupted or timely.
We do not warrant or represent that the content of this site is accurate, up-to-date or complete. We are providing this site and its contents on an “as is” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the site, its contents or any of the services supplied through these webpages.
We are not liable for any cost, damages, claims and arising out of the use of or inability to access this site. This limitation of liability applies to all damages of any kind, including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury and claims of service providers.
- Links to other sites and social media
Links to other sites may be provided for your convenience. By providing these links, we are not endorsing, sponsoring or recommending such sites or the materials disseminated by or services provided by them, and are not responsible for the materials or services related to or from any other site.
We make no representations concerning the content of sites listed in any of the Site’s directories. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in sites listed in any search results or otherwise linked to a Site. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
- 7. Governing Laws
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek laws. All disputes arising in connection therewith, which cannot be resolved in any other way, shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts of Chania.
We prioritize the protection of your personal information as part of our philosophy of having satisfied customers and maintaining relationships of trust.
You can visit our website without providing any personal information. We only store access data which is used solely to ensure the smooth operation of the website and to improve our offering and does not allow us to deduce any information concerning your person.
Below you will find a detailed description of how we handle your information.
What kind of Personal Information we collect.
In order to be able to communicate with you, we may ask you for the following
– full name,
– telephone number,
– e-mail address.
In case of a pre-booking, we may also ask for your passport or identity card number so that we can communicate a crew list to the Port Authorities.
- For What Purposes Do We Collect Data.
We collect your identification and contact information in order to:
– Fulfill your requests for information relating to our services
– Provide you with any service that you have requested and that is offered through the Site
– Offer you services tailored to your preferences,
– Create statistics and improve our website.
Should you subscribe to our newsletter, we use the data you provide us in order to send you our email-newsletter with your consent. You can unsubscribe form the newsletter at any time by either sending a message using the contact information provided below or by clicking on the link provided for this event in the newsletter.
- When Do We Collect Personal Data.
We collect personal data on the following occasions:
- During our communication via e-mail (we may ask you for your full name, telephone number and e-mail address),
- In case of a pre-booking, we may also ask for your passport or identity card number so that we can communicate a crew list to the Port Authorities
- When using our Website (we may collect anonymous general statistics through cookies. This data is used solely to ensure the smooth operation of the website and to improve our offering and does not allow us to deduce any information concerning your person.).
Our basic principle is that we will not share your information with third parties without your consent.
However, we may disclose the information to third parties in the following cases:
– to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, a search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights,
– to respond to requests from public authorities (ie Port Authorities)
– to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of our Company.
- Data Storage Time
We retain the personal information we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected, and in conformity with the applicable legal or regulatory obligations.
- What your rights are:
You have the right to access your personal data.
You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if it is, to obtain access to or a copy of such personal data, by sending a message using the contact form provided below.
You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data.
If you find out that there is an error in your data, you can ask for a correction. You can obtain the correction, modification, or updating of any data that is inaccurate or no longer correct, as well as to supplement incomplete personal data, by sending a message using the contact form provided below.
You have the right to delete your personal data.
If you wish to have any of your personal information removed, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data at any time, by sending a message using the contact information provided below.
In order to ensure the proper functioning of the site, sometimes we place small data files on your computer, the so-called “cookies”. Most major websites do the same.
Cookies are small text files that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit our site. In this way, the site remembers your actions and preferences for a period of time, so that you do not have to enter these preferences every time you visit the site or browse its pages. The cookies we use are absolutely safe and do not harm your computer.
You can accept and/or delete cookies according to your wishes. You can also set up your browsers in a way that does not allow the installation of cookies. However, in this case, certain services on our site may not work properly.